Due to my busy schedule, I may not be able to post a review within a few days, to a few weeks. I have full time job, a writing schedule, and I am a single mom with a special needs child.
- I usually prefer to read young adult or adult paranormal romance, fantasy, Sci-Fi, mystery, crime/thriller. My ultimate favorite choice is fantasy. That’s anything to do with werewolves, shifters, faeries, or vampires. I certainly love adult paranormal romance.
- I will not read, nor review religious or inspirational books. Such content could be written/read based of opinion and I have a very open mind. I also won’t read anything that construes as racist, hateful, or involves rape culture.
- I am okay reading erotica, just ensure that it isn’t straight up smut – it needs to have a plot and/or interesting dialog. I also cannot post a picture of the cover if it may pass as porn (no nakedness, no characters having it on). I am okay with reading taboo, it just isn’t everyone’s cuppa tea, which means other readers may not agree with my opinion (review).
- I will only read and review books if they have been professional edited. But, what if I had edited my book myself? If your book is full of grammatical errors, I cannot and will not finish reading your book.
- I prefer books shorter than 300 pages. It takes way too long to read a book that is longer than that and it is often pushed aside for something much shorter.
- Can you leave a review for me on Amazon? Amazon only allows reviews from verified purchases, which means that person paid for that book, read it, and then left a review. Since I am a “struggling artist”, I cannot afford to buy books from everyone that request a review. However, on a chance that I absolutely LOVE your book, I may purchase it, and then leave a review. No promises though.
I will accept PDF or word documents. I also accept paperbacks or hardback (email me for mailing address at twistedcrowpress(at)yahoo(dot)com). Please put Book Review in the subject so that it won’t be deleted.
For me to leave a book review, I need to know the Title, Author, Blurb, and Genre. Please attach a picture of the cover in the email so that I may use it when posting on my blog.
I am not responsible for the republishing of any content found on this blog to any other websites without my permission. Though, if you would like to share anything I post, please use my name and where it came from.